TAP/DVAC Legal Services


As part of the Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC), TAP can refer survivors of dating violence to DVAC’s legal team.

DVAC lawyers offer legal services based on a sliding scale fee. DVAC attorneys can help with legal needs such as Temporary Restraining Orders (TROs), divorce, paternity, and post decree cases.

For more information or to apply for legal representation, call TAP’s Teen Advocate at 808-531-3771.

[responsive-menu menu="new-header-menu"]
Facebook IconTwitter IconVisit Our google+Visit Our google+